Monday, August 11, 2008

SUNSET at the lake......

Good evening everyone-

I wanted to share this picture with you....
I took it one night when our family was
at the lake. Isn't it just gorgeous?
We had a very special time watching
the sunset over the lake....just us and
the nocturnal creatures lurking about...
no phones, no television, no computer..
It was beautiful....need I say more?

I am still looking for a couple more

people to play the

Pay it forward game!!

I know that many of you

have already played..

so if you have not..give it

a try! It will be fun!!

See prior post for info.

Farmchick

Pin It!

7 sweet chicks commented here:

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

That is such a lovely view. What a perfect way to end an evening!

Smiles,
Lea

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

What a beautiful photo!

HippieDog said...

Very pretty.....I love sunsets :) Oh by the way! You'll never guess what cutie pie is in my garden.....new born cucumbers.....on the other side of the garden I might add.....the other plant is the squash plant! LOL Mystery solved :) xo

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

sign me up for pay it forward!

This Country Girl said...

What a photo....you captured that sunset beautifully! What could have been better than seeing that with your family?

I'm glad you stopped by...been missing you! Have a great day!

Tammy

Linda said...

Gorgeous gorgeous!! I bet that was a special evening!

vivian said...

I'll play your pay it forward.. email my details!
great sunset!!
hugs!
vivian