Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pay it forward!


RONDELL AT TOMATOE CREEK PRIMS posted this "Pay it forward" on her blog and I decided to play because it sure looks like a lot of fun!!

This is how it works: I will send a gift of my choice to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "Pay it forward" exchange. You must make the same pledge on your blog! Please keep the item small so that it can be mailed in a mailing envelope or small box. So, if you want some goodies from me and you are willing to do the same on your blog, leave a comment and let me know!!! I will need you email and mailing address from each of you so that I can get your goodies out in the mail. Oh and if you stopped by and you don't want to play you can still leave me a comment and let me know you were here! You will only be included to play if you say you want to play and you are one of the first three! Hope that didn't confuse anyway!! lol
LET'S PAY IT FORWARD!

Farmchick

Pin It!

4 sweet chicks commented here:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Hi Tania...I recieved your email and I'll be shippng out probably tomorrow. Thanks for playing along and I hope you like it.
*Rondell*

Back in the Day said...

I would love to be involved in the Pay it Forward! I will list it on my blog this evening!

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

I would just love to join this game. Thank you for inviting me!

Smiles,
Lea

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I will post my pay it forward next week. Beautiful sunset. I have just listened to your songs as I was using your sidebar to navigate! There was something about...send me money, Texas tornado, harvesting....