Thursday, August 21, 2008

My award from Kindra!! Thanks!!!

Yesterday morning, my new blogging friend Kindra, smiled upon me with the SMILE AWARD! Kindra is so sweet and so talented. Lucky for me, she found my blog and has tried several of my recipes on her family and ALWAYS leaves the nicest comments!


The Rules for the Smile Award are as follows:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.


So, as everyone states-- in no particular order--here are my fellow friendly bloggers that I have chosen to receive this award;

Country Girl at Home Tammy always leaves the sweetest comments! When I first "met' her I knew we were a lot alike because she says "There's no place I'd rather be than at home with my family." and that is TOTALLY ME too!

Cranberry Crossings Carolyn first struck me as being such a warm and caring person. As I have gotten to know her more and continue to read her blog I have found that I was right!!

Farmhouse Blessings Lea is just sooo sweet. She is a wonderful lady who knows how to enjoy the simple things in life and realizes that these things are most important!

Living Beautifully Connie is a great decorator and really gets into it! She totally cracks me up with her wonderful sense of humor!!! She always makes me smile.

HippieDog Michelle is a mixture of sweet and sassy! She has my kind of sense of humor! She is one terrific artist too!

Well, there you have it folks! I have some other things I wanted to post but they are just going to have to wait. I need to head out to help my farmer!!

Hugs to you~
Farmchick

Pin It!

8 sweet chicks commented here:

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Awwww, thank you! I feel the same about you! I think kindred spirits are drawn together somehow or other!
I love visiting your blog! And I laughed out loud when I read your comment about the bowls! LOL! I can't tell you how many times I have typed out b-o-w-e-l-s, instead of bowls! Yep! I am the typo queen! :)

This Country Girl said...

Aww...that's so nice...thank you for those sweet words! I feel the same way about you! I can just imagine the smells of home when I come to your blog with all your good cookin' and those yummy smelling candles too!

Thanks for thinking of me with the award! I will post it soon on my blog!

Have a great day!
Tammy

Linda said...

Congrats Tania because you so deserve this. I love coming here and finding new ideas or pretty pics or BOTH!

Connie said...

Well, aren't you sweet!!!!!!! I'm so glad Ele told me about you, sweet chick!
Smoochies,
Connie
Ooooh, I loved looking at your fields..... Ele showed us her field of canola......... :-)

HippieDog said...

Thank you Farm Doll! Love the award :) Keep the recipes coming along......oh an by the way....I don't really like cucumbers....but I thought they would look cute in the garden :) lol xo

Julie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I would love to trade links. You have a wonderful blog. I will be back!! I would love to still live on a farm and do all the things you described. Your post brought back such wonderful memories of my childhood. Have a great day. Julie

Back in the Day said...

Congrats on the award! I wanted to let you know I received my Pay it Foward goodies today and they are great! Thanks so much!

Kindra said...

Hi Tania! You are just so sweet with your nice comments. That really made my morning! You definitely deserve this award! Have a great weekend!