Saturday, August 23, 2008

Have a happy weekend everyone!


No harvesting here this weekend as we just had an inch of rain. I am recuperating from our children's sleepover!! ha I am too old to stay up as late as these little chicks can!!!! I remember the days of slumber parties....giggling hysterically with friends!!
The greatest sweetener
of human life is
friendship.
~ Joseph Addison
Hugs to you all....
Farmchick

Pin It!

10 sweet chicks commented here:

Kindra said...

Sleepovers! Kids love them, parents dread them. :) I hope you are recooperating. Enjoy your weekend off!

Traci said...

Yep, we had a lot of rain today also....I just decided to stay home all day....I worked on my menu for next week. Beautiful flowers....I'm sure they are more awake than you....ba haaaaaa.

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

LOL! I remember those nights too!
We have enjoyed a very lazy day of rain, and doing as we please, which is a rarity for us. No babysitting, no running errands for anybody, etc. Not that I mind doing those things, but it's a nice break to be able to sleep in and not have anything "required" of me! LOL!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Linda said...

LOL Kindra said it perfectly and I am sooo glad I am past that - until grandkids come along that is!

Love the pretty picture of flowers. Have a great weekend.

This Country Girl said...

Me too! It's hard to hang with them, isn't it? I always say Joy will keep me young....she was born when I was 35, but I don't want to miss out on anything so I roll with them! :)

Enjoy your time off! Pretty flowers there too!

Tammy

LINDA said...

Though an exhausting venture, I love sleepovers. My granddaughters are so fun and funny. They are 13, 7 and 4. It can be so --unusual.
Your blog is so pretty....

acutescrubnurse said...

hope you had a great weekend, and an awesome sleepover!! Gotta love them.
We had a happy weekend....slept in today, did some yard work, baked, etc.
Hope all is well, good luck to your little chics this week when they start school!!!

Carolyn (sea mystery) said...

What a beautiful picture! Hope you are recuperating nicely. xxoo

Lisa said...

I wouldn't wish for those days again, but boy were they fun!! At least you get to relive them so to speak. Get some rest!! Have a great week!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Ahhhh....sleepovers. I remember them well and don't miss them at all(as a parent)!