Friday, July 25, 2008

Surprise!!!

Hi everyone! No you are not on the wrong blog....I decided I needed a change so I am trying a new template! I don't have much time today but I just wanted to check in anyway. Things are going great at the fair--Saturday is the last day. After that I will be able to share some pictures and some recipes! Tonight my farmer is taking me to the Miranda Lambert and Jason Aldean concert! I am excited! We havn't been to a concert in ages!!!! Soon we will start harvesting and then it will be the early mornings and late nights of combining. Since we are going to the concert tonight I changed all my playlist songs Jason and Miranda songs! Thanks for dropping by!



Farmchick

Pin It!

17 sweet chicks commented here:

Connie said...

Well, sweet farm chick, I LOVE it! Cute like you. ;-)
Smoochies,
Connie

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Very cute! Have fun at the concert tonight! :)

acutescrubnurse said...

Nice change...I was going to tell you about the new background site, but have not talked to you all week!!! I changed mine again tonight. I like it. Have fun at the concert. I remember Miranda Lambert when she was on Nashville Star!!! woohoo!! Her first hit was with Buddy Jewel. OK, gotta run, talk to you soon!!
Rita

Helz said...

Listening to Jason & Miranda as I Bloghop... they are new to me... Enjoy the Concert ! Luv the new look very nice...

Primgal55 - Linda said...

I hope you have an awesome time at the concert -and it fuels your soul for the long days ahead!

Train Wreck said...

Hey cutest blog on the block!! Hmmm I think I've seen that before somwhere! He! He! Your is great! Don't they have the cutest layouts!!
I saw Miranda in concert opening for George Strait!! We had box seats! Yes... We are those kind of people! Had a hummer limo the whole bit!! It was awesome!!
Po dunks go to the Big city!! LMAO!!
Thanks for the prayers for Terri and pops!

Lisa said...

I love the new template!! I hope you have a terrific time at the concert, every good farmchick deserves a great night out!!!

Heather said...

I like the new layout!

I hope you had a good time at the concert! Our fair is going on right now, too, and he was here Wednesday night, but I missed him and Blake Shelton who was here last night (Friday).

Lisa said...

Hey FarmChick, just wanted to say I had to copy you. I've been wanting a new template, saw the link on your blog and checked it out. Thanks, I could never figure out how so many had the neatest backgrounds while mine was so boring. Thanks to you, I've spruced it up a bit!!

Back in the Day said...

You lucky little thing you! I haven't been to a concert in forever but I bet that one is great! I love Miranda Lambert anyway! Love the new blog layout!

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

Hope you are having a magnificent time at your concert! I have been sorely neglecting my blog. So many wonderful things are filling my time ~ but I do miss my blogging friends!

Blessings,
Lea

Susan said...

Hope you had a wonderful time at the concert.

Love the new layout!

Kindra said...

I love the new look, Tania!! I'm glad your having fun at the state fair! Ours is always at the end of August, which I always thought was kind of odd with school and all. I think Miranda will be at our state fair. Have fun!

vivian said...

LOVE the new look on your blog. I think its very you! that outside in cheeseburger is making me drool! I better go make some breakfast!
so, do you cook a big breakfast every morning too? I think I want to live with you.. i cook and I'm a good cook but I dont really like to take the time to cook!
have a sweet day!
hugs
vivian

Katy said...

It looks beautiful!!! GREAT job! :)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Cool template!

This Country Girl said...

I love your new layout! It's so cute!

And you keep giving me recipes that I love! I love anything that falls into a Mexican category! Mmmm!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy