Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I have been TAGGED by Kindra over at 3 Guys, a Girl and Prim Place for this A-Z meme! So here it goes!!!
A. Attached or single? Attached & Happily Married.
B. Best friend? My husband.....he can make me laugh anytime!!
C. Cake or pie? Key Lime Pie
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? My computer for sure!!!!
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Home town? Kief, ND
I. Favorite indulgence? I would have to say getting my hair colored!
J. January or July? July for sure!! The fourth is one of my favorite holidays!
K. Kids?One sweet daughter and two sweet sons!
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends.
M. Marriage date? September 29th 1995
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
P. Phobias? I hate spiders and snakes!
Q. Quote? "Kindness is never wasted"
R. Reasons to smile? My family and the fact that I have the life I have always dreamed of.
S. Season of choice? SUMMER!
T. Tag 5 people:

Behind My Red Door
The Vintage House Wife
Cranberry Flats
Frazzled Farmwife
Simply Me
It would be great if you can play along! If I didn't tag you and you want to play too, great!! Let me know!
U. Unknown fact about me? V. Vegetable? romaine lettuce
W. Worst habit? computer addiction!
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound!
Y. Your favorite food? shredded beef enchiladas
Z. Zodiac sign? Aires

Okay that's it.... I hope you are all still awake! ha ha

Have a great evening!

Farmchick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Hi...Yes I'd love to exchange links, congrats on your 1st giveaway, maybe I'll be luckier next time. I'm sure your candles are wonderful!

*Rondell*

PS Happy Birthday

July 4, 2008 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Sorry...I had been on another blog before yours and it had been her birthday.lol You probably thinks I'm an airhead!


*Rondell*

July 4, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Kindra said...

Thanks for playing along! I loved learning more about you!! I hope you are having a great 4th weekend!

July 5, 2008 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Fun....I will try to do this when I get a chance.

July 5, 2008 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger vivian said...

well that was fun to read about you! I stopped by to see what goodies you made for the 4th! Our little town has a big parade..(mostly fire trucks from all over the place though!) and a craft show, and lots of goings on through out the day, then in the evening the buffalo philarmonic plays and we have the best fireworks!
hugs
vivian

July 6, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home