Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

(Old Glory flying in Farmchick's front yard)

I know this is late but I just didn't get a chance this morning
as we didn't want to be late for the parade we have in our
little town that I went to school in!!!
Anyway, I wanted to wish
all of my blogging friends,
and readers (those who
comment and those who don't!)
a happy 4th.
May you all have a
afe and fun holiday!


(Patriotic pinwheel in my flowers!)



Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Small town parades are the best. We go to one every year where my Grandma grew up...kinda a mini family reunion.

Love your 4th decoration.

July 5, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I hope you had a wonderful 4th! :)

July 5, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, I just posted your tag. I just also realized how boring I am. Ha. Hope you had a "firecrackin" weekend!!

July 6, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home