Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Muffins, muffins and more muffins!




I had to make 48 muffins today for our son's award program
at church tonight. He wanted

CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS


so that is what he got! This weekend I have to make
36 jumbo muffins for our daughter's class trip. She volunteered
me to make all of them and stated that I could also make the big ones! :)
I don't mind....I like doing stuff like that for our kids.
So anyway, here goes the recipe!

Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions: In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, vanilla and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.


CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS


That's what's for snack in
FARMCHICK'S KITCHEN
today! Have a great day!
Now, pour your kids a
cold glass of milk and
hand them a muffin
when they walk in the
door after school!
They will love the
muffins! (and you too!)


FARMCHICK

Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

Kindra said...

Hi from Nebraska! I'm finally getting back to you from last week. Me and my boys are feeling under the weather...

What a great blog full of great recipes. That's my new addiction is recipe blogs. It gives me something "new" to make for supper! So I will be trying some of yours! These muffins look yummy. I think I have all the ingrediants and I might just have to make them today. :)

I'll be back soon. Have a great day!

Kindra said...

I tried these muffins the other day. My family and I really enjoyed them. They were super easy to make...even better!