Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day


And I'm proud to be an American,where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,who gave that right to me.~Lee Greenwood

Hello friends. I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day. In honor
of this day I thought I would post two of my favorite quotes.

Have a great day.
Farmchick

How important it is for us to recognize
and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! ~Maya Angelou

Graphic was found here.

Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

Connie said...

Being the daughter, wife, mother, in law of several vets, I love you for doing those quotes. As they say "freedom isn't free" and the young people who fight and die for us are heroes to me......every single one of them. Thank you soooooo much, farmchick!!
Smoochies,
Connie

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

We owe them sooo much. Such sacrifices they have made for our freedom. I attended a Memorial Day service yesterday and it brought tears to my eyes several times.