Sunday, May 18, 2008

I just remembered....


As I told you in my last post I had to make 36 muffins for our daughter's trip. Well, I was thinking that I really should make muffins that will stay moist since they will not be able to freeze them. I then remembered that I had made some very moist muffins a few years back. So I decided to make those instead of the ones I posted prior. Both are very good but these are a bit richer which will stay moist longer! Here goes another recipe for
Chocolate Chip Muffins


1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour

1/4 granulated sugar

1/4 brown sugar (packed)

2 teaspoons baking poweder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/2 cup butter-melted

1/2 cup milk

1 large egg, lightly beaten

6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips

----

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin cups.


Combine flour, both sugars, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir in chips. Spoon batter into cups.


Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and center is done.


I just thought I would add that incase you wanted to try these. Tune in on Monday when I will be posting a healthy yet tasty dish. Angel hair pasta with chicken!!


Have a great weekend.


Farmchick

Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Such yummy muffins. I like to make muffins often, such a quick snack and always delicious. Thanks for the recipe.

Irma :)

vivian said...

mmm! choc chip muffins! everytime I come here, you cause me a trip to the store for some ingredient.. this time its the choc chips!
hugs
viv