Friday, May 9, 2008

Food Kids Love---Friday!!!

Well, it's that time of the week again folks for foods that kids love!
Today, I am making
PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE

This is a twist on the regular version of
grilled cheese. My little chicks love 'em!!
1 tablespoon butter, softened or use Parkey butter spray (that's what I do)
2 slices of french bread
mozzarella cheese sliced or grated
pepperoni--I chose to use turkey pepperoni--much healthier!!
3 tablespoon pizza sauce

All you need to do:
Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice
in a skillet, butter side down.
Top with cheese, pepperoni and sauce and second
bread slice, butter side up of course!
Cook until golden brown or darker which is how I like it.
Serve with additional pizza sauce for dipping
if your kids like dipping!!
I hope your little chicks love
PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE
as much as ours do!

Have a great weekend.

Farmchick

Pin It!

7 sweet chicks commented here:

Katy said...

yum!!! These look great! :)

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! :)

Susan said...

What a great idea, I'm sure the kids are going to love this recipe.

Primgal55 said...

I am making that for hubby for lunch this week - thanks for the great idea.

Happy Mother's Day! Linda

Joyce said...

I am visiting from Frazzled Farm Wife and your site is very interesting. I am a farm wife also. I pray you and yours have a great season.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce from Creation In Progress

Joy said...

We have a little sandwich maker that I use to make this recipe. they are great! Kids love them.

Kindra said...

We had these for supper tonight. An easy, yummy sandwich. Again, my 4 year old had about 2 sandwiches!! I should of found you a long time ago! :)

Have a great Memorial weekend!

Carolyn (Sea Mystery) said...

My other sister in OK is a big fan of pizza subs, but I think she'll enjoy this even more. I'll tell her about your blog. You can be sure of that! xxoo