Saturday, April 19, 2008

SOUPER Saturday! :0

Hello everyone,

Sorry it took me so long to get back on here and post again but things have been CRAZY busy around here.

Ranch-Hand Soup
Here is your list of ingredients.
2 pounds extra lean ground beef--browned
1 15 oz. cans ranch-syle beans
1 15 oz. can red beans
1 15 oz. can kidney beans
2 14 1/2 oz. diced tomatoes
1 small can diced mild chiles
1 1/2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing
1 clove pressed garlic or chopped
1 teaspoon cracked pepper
1-1/4 oz. package taco seasoning
1 - 1/2 cup waters
May garnish with tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sour cream.
Brown beef, onions and garlic. After complete add the rest of the ingredients except for the garnish of course! Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for one hour. Spoon into bowls and garnish with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream.

Ranch-Hand Soup
It's what's for supper in Farmchick's Kitchen tonight!

Have a great weekend!




Blogger Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Yummy! Hope tomorrow is a rain/soup day for us. Keep your fingers crossed!

April 20, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I made the "spicy down home fries" on Saturday for my family....they loved them!

April 21, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Oh my gosh this looks good! Such fabulous recipes!! I think just reading your blog has made me gain 5 pounds... lol I can't wait to try some of your recipes... :)

April 21, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger HippieDog said...

Yummy, yummy! I'm a sucker for soup :) I've told you that before :)

April 22, 2008 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger vivian said...

that soup looks awfully good! It may be one I have to try.. I just need to remember it! (I'm so darn forgetful!!)
Everything you make looks so good!
have a great week!

April 22, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home