Thursday, April 3, 2008

Grilling season.....all year long!


Okay, I confess. I LOVE grilling. I grill in the winter time even though I live in a state that
that is known for it's very cold, WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY below zero
temps. I just open the door, step out, check the grill and get back
in house in a hurry! Yes, I have been know to do this when it has
been -60 below windchill!
Today, I am going to share with you one of my favorite
grilling recipes.
RED-HOT PORK CHOPS
What you need to make these awesome chops:
1/2 c. orange juice
3 T. brown sugar, packed
1 T. lemon-garlic seasoning
1/4 t. cayenne pepper
1/2 t. red pepper flakes
1 T. canola oil
4 boneless porkchops
Combine the first six ingredients in a plastic ziplock bag.
add pork chops. Refrigerate for AT LEAST 30 minutes
or up to 12 hours. Remove meat from marinade;
discard the marinade. Grill for 7-9 minutes on
each side or until cooked through.
Simply delish..I love the spice!!
RED-HOT PORK CHOPS
hot off the grill. Now that's what's for
supper in Farmchick's kitchen tonight!
Ya'll come back now....
Farmchick

Pin It!

3 sweet chicks commented here:

david santos said...

Great menu!
I loved this post and this blog.
Thank you.

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Love your recipe for the pork chops and the banana muffins. I will have to cook these soon.

Irma

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Mmmmm....sounds good and we always have pork chops in the freezer.