Sunday, April 6, 2008

Farm Photo

Good morning everyone,
So, today I am going to post a picture that I think is very cute! Farmchick's
kitchen isn't ALWAYS about food! In this kitchen many things go on. Homework, visiting, farmbooks, meetings and the list goes on and on. As we all know, the kitchen is the heart of the home and if is for SURE the heart of the home in this house. So, mooooooooooooooving on here is the picture I wanted to show you.


Everyone---meet

MOCHA JEAN

Isn't she just sooooooo sweet. I snapped

this picture of her one handed the other morning. Get a

load of those eyelashes!!

Well, that's it for today.

See you again tomorrow.

Farmchick

Pin It!

3 sweet chicks commented here:

acutescrubnurse said...

Ahhhhh....Mocha Jean is a sweet thing!! Days on the farm, how I miss that some days.......

Susan said...

How cute is she! What beautiful eyes.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

She is a cutie!