Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Banana -Sour Cream Muffins

Good morning everyone! I hope this day finds
everyone doing well! Thank you to all that
stop by. I love comments so please leave me
a comment when you stop by and tell me
where are you are from or anything else
you would like to share with me. If you
have a blog then I can stop by and visit
you sometime!


BANANA-SOUR CREAM MUFFINS
I like to make these muffins when
my farmer is in the field. They are
great for a hungry farmer who has
been in the field all day!

Time to gather ingredients
2/3 c butter
1-1/3 c sugar
2 eggs
1-1/2 c. mashed banana
2-1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. chopped nuts
or chocolate chips
or both!!!!!!
Cream butter and sugar together;
add eggs and bananas, beat until smooth.
In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking
powder, baking soda and salt
together. Add dry mixture alternately
with sour cream to banana mix, blend well.
Fold in nuts or chips and pour into a
greased HUNGRY FARMER sized
muffins tins and bake at 350 until
brown and baked through. You can
of course, use smaller muffin tins
or a loaf pan. Whatever you like!
Now pour everyone a cup of coffee
or a glass of milk and hand out
muffins for everyone! Enjoy!
PS..For those of you on Weight Watchers...
Cut the large size muffins in 1/4's
and only eat 1/4 of it! ;-))


Banana-Sour Cream Muffins


That's what's for snack
in Farmchick's kitchen today!

Until next time.............

Farmchick

Pin It!

6 sweet chicks commented here:

acutescrubnurse said...

Sounds great!! Can you tell me what the sour cream does?? Just had that talk with Ronnie. Is it flavor?? Isn't it fun when people sign your guestbook?? lol
Have a great Wednesday!!
R

Irish3 said...

These look so good, I might have to make some tonight.. did you say how many eggs to use?
Thanks so much for sharing!
-D

Farmchick said...

Thank you to irish3 who pointed out that I forgot to mention how many eggs to use! I edited my post so that the 2 eggs are now listed! Thanks!
Farmchick

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog! I have added you to my favorites and will be checking in with you....we farm wives have to stick together!!!!

HippieDog said...

Oh wow!! You read my mind...I was debating whether to throw out the tiny bit too ripe bananas or make bread. No one likes banana bread too much around here....now these will be perfect my dear :) Thank you!

Susan said...

MMM! Going to try these. Thanks for sharing your recipe.