Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello!!!!

I just had to write a quick post to let you know I am still here.
I normally post at least everyother day but things
in Farmchick's kitchen have been very hectic.


Since I can't load any new pictures into my computer
(because my camera is on the fritz)
I thought I would dig around in my files and find
a farm picture to show you all.
This picture is taken from my back deck.
It is a livestock shed that sometimes
holds cows, sheep and goats! Don't
you love the beautiful sky? That is
one thing about our great state...
we have BEAUTIFUL sunsets. It
is wonderful to sit on our deck and
watch the night sky. Of course,
in the summer you must have
a cintronella candle and plenty of
moquito spray!
Thank you all for stopping by.


Farmchick


Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

The Vintage Housewife... said...

why hello!!!! very nice to meet you farm chick!! i love your beautiful blog!!! thanks for the invite and the tip...i am totally gonna try it. i'll be swingin' by lots. cat

SAH in Suburbia said...

This is just a fabulous photo! What a view!!