Friday, March 21, 2008

FUN food for KIDS Friday!

First off, I am very upset because something is not working
right with my camera. I had pictures taken step by step for
this post but in the end I only have one picture to show you.
If I get it up and running I will post the other pictures but for
now we will just go with the finished project.

WRAPPED HOTDOGS

If your kids like hotdogs then they will love this.
These hotdogs are GREAT for birthday parties.
They are a FUN food! :)
All you need are hotdogs and breadstick dough.
I have made the dough from scratch but today
I am using the refrigerated breadstick dough.
Works great for a quick meal.
(The kind in a tube.)

Unroll the breadstick dough.
Put a hotdog on top of it
at one end and start rolling.
Keep rolling until all the
dough is wrapped around
the hotdog. That's it folks!

Now, put the rolled hotdogs
on an ungreased baking sheet.
Pop them in the oven at about
350 degrees and bake until
the breadstick dough is golden
brown. Now, serve just like
you would a hotdog and bun.
Serve with an apple and some
cut up veggies. You're kids
will love them!

Wishing you
HAPPY and BLESSED
EASTER.


Farmchick

Pin It!

3 sweet chicks commented here:

Naturegirl said...

Wishing you the beauty of Easter time with the sight of golden daffodils in the sunshine!
sunkissed NG xo

vivian said...

HELLO!
Thanks for letting me know of my goof up! well, even if ive gotten you confused with someone else, I still love your recipes and would still be glad to swap links if you want!
hugs!
vivian

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I forgot that I used to make these, only I think I used crescent rolls. Yummy!!!