Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chicken Drumsticks or should I say YUMsticks!

Hello everyone. Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted. I usually try to post at LEAST every other day. We have been gone though.


Today these YUMsticks can be catorgorized under FOODS KIDS LOVE. Our little farmers LOVE drumsticks. They are simple to make and are tasty too! All you need:


1/3 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp. cracker pepper
8 chicken drumsticks
1/3 cup plain yogurt




Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and lightly spray a baking sheet.



In a shallow dish or pie plate, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper. Using a pastry brush, carefully coat each drumstick with the plain yogurt.



Roll each one in the bread crumb mixture until it is evenly coated. Arrange the drumsticks on the prepared sheet and bake for about sixty minutes or until the juices run clear when the meat is pierced with a fork.



That's it folks! Your kids big and small will love them. They are great cold too and fit perfectly in your kids lunch box. That's what's for supper in Farmchick's kitchen tonight!



Farmchick

Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

acaligurl said...

those look yummy!! thx for sharing the recipe!!

Erika's Cupboard said...

Hi..I'm new to your blog and I can't remember how I got here..LOL Anyway, I had to try these drumsticks and let me tell you!! The husband and I were fighting over the last one. I love cold chicken and he likes it right out of the oven.These were sooo incredibly yummy and so easy to make. Thanks muches for the wonderful receipe. Blessings-Erika