Friday, February 22, 2008

SPRING FEVER!

Yes, I have SRING FEVER! I get this way every
February when my mailbox starts getting crammed full
of seed catalogs. I LOVE looking at seed catalogs and
dreaming of green lush grass and gardens full of yummy
fresh vegetables and vibrant colorful flowers.


I was looking out my window today
and I noticed this old chair sitting
in one of my flowerbeds. Doesn't
it look cold and lonely? I guess I should
have put it away in the shed for the winter.
This is the same chair last summer.
The flowers are sooo lovely
and the chair just seems
happier and more content
with its purpose.


This is that same old chair again another

day last summer, but that's another story!

May spring bring warm
weather to us soon. May
we skip mud season here on
the farm but yet have
plenty of moisture to
grow and sustain
our yet to be
planted crops!
Now, that's not
TOO much to ask
for is it?????????


Think Spring!

Farmchick

Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

Nancy said...

Yes, there IS hope for spring! I love using the old chair in the garden. But -25..... where in the heck do you live?! Is that wind chill? We had a week of -25 here last week, but it was wind chill. Thank you for tagging me. Looking forward to sharing some weird things about myself! Nancy

Naturegirl said...

I love the series of photos with the chair..even the one in the snow suits its place..reminding us that we sit and wait for Spring to arrive!
If you come by Nature-Trail..you'll see why I could not play tag with you...at this particular time.
hugs NG