Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have been tagged!

Hello! I have been tagged by Pam at Wild Sage Lampwork. I am supposed to give you seven facts about myself--some random and some weird! So here goes:


1. I love the smell of freshly cultivated dirt in the garden or in the field.

2. I am the baby of my family.

3. I love big chunks of bleu cheese! I have a friend that loves it also so that is what we buy for gifts for each other.

4. I had a pet racoon when I was little. My Dad found it as a baby in some farm machinery. Our mother cat adopted the racoon and even let it nurse with her kittens.

5. I hate wearing shoes and socks.

6. I hate being apart from my children.

7. I can drive a combine and love harvesting sunflowers the best.


Whew! That was harder than one might think it would be! Here are the seven people I am tagging- I picked from the OWOH list! Have fun and make new friends!

Days too short

Pieces of the puzzle

Lavender Daze

Nature Trail

Art and Soul

Charlie's Studio and Gifts

Altered Route

Have fun.

Farmchick

Pin It!

3 sweet chicks commented here:

Charlie McGee said...

Wow, my first "tag". LOL. I'll be posting mine today. fun.
thanks.
and I'm feeling better and I also have my Myles back with me.
thanks,
Charlie

Naturegirl said...

Oh dear the timing is all off for me to participe!!
Tune in Sunday and
I'll explain..just so much going on and little time allowed for posts.
Sure hope you understand and I am tickled pink that you would be interested in knowing silliness about me and for linking my blog to yours!..hugs NG xo

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I was with you, (especially love bleu chese), until I read the last one.....combine driving chick that you are!