Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes....coming right up!

Hello out there!!:) Today I want to post a recipe for STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES! Or should I say YUMMY Strawberry Cupcakes. Perfect for Valentine's Day! You only need FIVE ingredients to make these and they are so delish! Now, normally I am a fan of making things from scratch but I have to tell you folks, these cupcakes come in handy when you need something pretty and quick! People love them not only because they taste good they also look soooooooooo pretty! Those of you out there that love pink are in for a treat! No pun intended! Let's get started.



You will need the following 5 ingredients.

1- 18 1/2 oz white cake mix

3-oz. package strawberry jello

4 eggs, beaten

3/4 c. oil

1/2 to 1 cup frozen strawberries, sliced and thawed


All you do is combine cake mix, jello mix, eggs, oil and undrained berries. Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake at 325 degrees for 18-23 minutes or until the toothpick tests done. Cool.




Now, I love them plain without frosting--they are simply delish just the way they are. See the bits of strawberries scattered throughout!
YUM!




If you have children, that's a different story. You know how they L-O-V-E frosting and sprinkles!! SO, for the kiddies you must frost and sprinkle a few of them and let them do some too! I made icing and let it drip down and then put sweet Valentine sprinkles on.
When you are all done show them off to your family, neighbors and friends! They will love the tasty, pretty, pink cupcakes! And that's what's for dessert in Farmchick's kitchen!
I am a taking part in the ONE WORLD ONE HEART GIVEAWAY. If you want to find out more about it click HERE or scroll down until you see the post with the same title.
Go forth and bake!!! :) Until next time!!
Farmchick

Pin It!

11 sweet chicks commented here:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

They look yummy!!! Perfect for Valentines day!

Cookie said...

Oh, these look fabulous! Great blog!

Antonella said...

This is great, I was looking for something quick and easy to make for my son's class! Thanks for the recipe. Hugs, antonella :-)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Pink, Pink...
these look yummilicious!

Irish3 said...

I just found your blog from the one world one heart give-away and I love the recipes!!! I'm now feeling very hungry and I want to try at least 6 recipes I've looked at so far. I'm off to the kitchen!! Thanks for sharing!
-Deirdre

Nancy said...

Oooohhh, these cupcakes look scrumpuous! I don't have little kids, but I love a good frosted cupcake! I need to make these. Thanks for sharing! Love your blog! Nancy

Anne F. said...

Those cupcakes look so good. I think I might just have to make them tomorrow for valentine's day.

Please come visit my blog as I have a couple of awards you can put on your site from me to you. Also I would like to add you to my side bar if that is ok.

shilla66 said...

yum yum .. will try it for my nephew birhtday party, look so easy :)

Susan said...

MMM! Going to have to try this recipe.

Anonymous said...

\];kcA



--

Nancy said...

I made your strawberry cupcakes this morning and have to say..... they are as good as they look! And I've not even got the frosting on yet! This is definitely a keeper recipe!