Monday, February 18, 2008

E-Z Tortilla Crisps


Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you how to make the crispy, delicious Tortilla Crips that I use to sprinkle on soups and stews. You see them on the Mexican Stew I posted the other day. They are very simple to make.

Corn tortillas
Cooking spray such as Pam
salt (yes I use Kosher as always when cooking!)
Course ground pepper

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray four corn tortillas with Pam. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle on the tortillas.
Cut the tortillas into thin strips.
Bake until crisp! E-Z and they add great flavor and crunch to your soups and stews! A tip to cut the strips--if you have a sharp pizza cutter use that! It works great!


Until next time.....

Farmchick

Pin It!

1 sweet chicks commented here:

chest of drawers said...

Hi there! You have won the money purse over at my one world one heart giveaway...please send me your mail address so your prize can be on it´s merry way...kangoo1atgmx.at

have a nice day!