Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Country Pasta Dish

If you like fresh mushroom flavor then Country Pasta Dish is just for you! I love the taste of mushrooms--fresh or canned. I like this dish best when I am able to use tomatoes fresh from my garden but since it is -25 degrees outside today....fresh garden tomatoes are a few months off! Okay, this is what you will need:

3 cups sliced mushrooms
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, pressed in your garlic press
4 tablespoons olive oil
6 plum tomatoes, chopped
1 cup fresh grated Romano cheese
6 oz. egg noodles, cooked and drained
Saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until tender. It looks like this. MMMMMmmmmmm..

Next, stir in the tomatoes. Add the Ramano cheese and then simmer for 15 minutes. This is what it looks like after simmering for 15 minutes! Yummy!
Pour over warm noodles. Toss before serving. DIG IN! Country Pasta Dish is what's for supper in Farmchick's kitchen tonight! Serve with chicken and green beans and you have a complete and tasty meal. I hope you have a great evening -- stay warm!
Farmchick

Pin It!

4 sweet chicks commented here:

Pam Bennett said...

That looks YUM-O. Tag! you are IT!

Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

flyingstars said...

Yummy...really mouth-watering!

jpwillett said...

I actually made this today for lunch...very yummy! Thanks...

Kindra said...

This was so yummy. My 4 year old and I are mushroom fans! I made this for supper tonight and he had 2 helpings...which is very rare!