Monday, January 28, 2008

Garlic & Herb Roasted Potatoes


Good evening. With an arctic front moving through our area with 50 below windchills, yes folks, I said 50 below windchills this Farmchick likes to have her oven on as much as possibe, and the heat cranked high and a roaring fire too!! Today the recipe I would like to post is called Garlic & Herb Roasted Potatoes. It goes great with beef, fish or chicken. It has a wonderful aroma that wafts through your house as it bakes.

You will need:

1-1/2 pounds new potatoes, quartered

2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil

2 teaspoons minced garlic

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary

1/2 teaspoon dried thyme

1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (omit if you don't like spice!)

1/8 teaspoon pepper
---------------------------------

In a large bowl add all the ingredients.


Mix well.
Pour into a baking dish.
Bake at 450 degrees until golden brown.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Garlic & Herb roasted potatoes, sirloin steak and a nice salad--that is what's for supper in Farmchick's kitchen.

Did you notice the pretty beaded bottle that holds my canola oil? (in the first picture I posted) I got that from my creative friend Ele over at http://www.abitofpinkheaven.blogspot.com/. Visit her blog site to see all of her wonderful creations.

Farmchick

Pin It!

3 sweet chicks commented here:

Anne F. said...

Oh another yummy receipe. Thanks for the potato receipe. I am getting ready to get your cold weather here this afternoon. Hope all are warm by you and that fire is going still. Stay warm and will be back soon.

Jillian said...

I was JUST thinking about making those...and wondered how to do it ...the right way! I was going to try some other method but yours is so much better. THANK YOU!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh my gosh! I HAVE to make these! I love them!! Thank you so much for all these great recipes!

Hugs,
Amy