Thursday, January 24, 2008

Creamy Wild Rice Soup

Sorry, I forgot to add the picture so here it is now!



Farmer fillin' soup!

Pin It!

4 sweet chicks commented here:

Katie said...

Love your blog - soups are so comforting this time of year. Went to your website-LOVE the corn cob sachets-and "cowboy boot fresheners", what a kick (no pun intended!). Come visit me too! http://rosebreezeboutique.blogspot.com/
Katie-referred by Ele

shirl said...

Love your blog and will check back for more good recipe's like this one!
Shirl-referred by Ele

Miss Rhea said...

That looks yummy !! I will have to try it. Thanks for sharing !! Congratulations on your new blog. :)

rosechicfriends said...

Hi...what a yummy soup. I live in Michigan and its always soup weather this time of the year. I am sure I will be back for this recipe to try in my crock!
Great job on your new blog...
Lorena...from rosechicfriends@blogspot.com